Friday, April 9, 2010

Escape from Packing

We are almost there! Well in a packing sort of mind state.

I have a few piles to load into the car and we will be out of here when Colin gets home. The fish tank is in a tub, I really hope he manages to live through the move. I have saved a piece of fabric from most of my rooms to help pick paint colors in the near future. Somehow I narrowed it down to 3 plants, I don't think we could fit more than that having an extra dog. Other than lots of clothes and the few special items we can't replace, we are ready.

This will be the first move that Colin will be driving in the same car as me! :) Usually we have a convoy with walkie talkies and all. I am glad he is coming back to finish up but I feel bad that I wont be here to help. No biggie as now we will have each taken care of it alone. I am looking forward to finding a house and hoping things go smoothly. Wish us luck!

I just want to say thank you to our neighbors for staying at our house and watching out for us every time we travel. I definitely will miss them and the friends we have made up here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails