Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Loading of Our Gear

I planned on sharing photos today but I have a mess on my hands instead. I went shopping for our week long camping trip and then unpacked 3 tubs of camp gear. I was just trying to take out what we wont need this trip but all I did was create a mess. How Kerrie like of me. :) I now have all our food type items packed minus the cold ones. Now I just need to get the other staple items ready and pick up my mess in the kitchen.

Yeah for camping! Both of us can't wait! Due to our poor planning I have to drive up to my parents to get a tag for their four wheeler today. I didn't even think about the fact we would need one, and Colin just did Sunday night. Oh well I need to pick up our 1/4 of a steer to fill our freezer up anyways. It has made my grocery shopping budget tight but will save us lots of money on meat the next ? # of months. Yummy!

My Mamo (grandmother) informed me our dogs are old lady dogs yesterday as they stayed with her while I ran errands. Both of them just slept on the couch with her, I need to take them over more often because she definitely is lonely. She really wants her own dog and I know I am not the only one that has told her why that is a really BAD idea. I think my furry friends need to go visit more often, I don't always take them with me but she misses them.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails