Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unfinished Projects....

Today so far is productive. :) I have got the boarder removed and all but one wall in my craft room cleaned. I definitely need at least one more gallon of paint, the walls are sucking the red up.

I FINALLY started finishing the reupholstering of my second captains chair as well. Its about time is all I have to say. My goal is to have both the wall painted and the chairs done on top of my list of jewelry for a show in 2 weeks. It's a good thing Colin is leaving Wednesday so I can work at night too, I always feel bad if I work when he is home.
I also have a huge armchair hanging out that I need to reupholster for my mom. I figured she needs something to replace the chairs she gave us for our kitchen. This should be a busy week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails