Thursday, January 27, 2011

Soap.com is already here!

Just wanted to say that my soap.com order that I made Tuesday night showed up before noon on Thursday! I am VERY surprised and happy.

Yesterday I made a trip to the local theater union office. What a mess, construction in downtown Denver was horrible. I made it though and learned why I haven't been called to work. They have a separate wardrobe/costume union here in Denver because there are too many shows to manage employees. I called that business agent and am waiting again. No fun, but at least I am getting somewhere.

I really should be being productive but I am lounging with the puppies and then I need to pick my dad up at the airport. Right now I feel like painting my 2nd guest bedroom. Oh, the decisions. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails