Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great Find on Etsy!

One of my daily habits is flipping through Etsy and checking out different sellers. I found yellena today and want one of all of her art. What is even better I love the colors and my husband would appreciate her lines. For those of you that don't know he is colorblind and has a tendency to not like the same art as me (He hates my paintings like Monet because he doesn't see the picture) I think he may really like these and they are super reasonable! I have been planning a trip to Ikea in Seattle and I may have to add some frames to my list. Yellena has a blog as well www.yellena.com/blog Check her out!


Her art also makes me feel better about not having any aquariums any longer since we move so often. I know its not for everyone, just one of those things I am now infatuated with.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails