Thursday, January 28, 2010

Check! Check! Fail!

Tonight has been a productive use of my time since I cant seem to sleep.

I completed two major things on the running list in my head.

1. Figure out how to change blog address without losing everything. Check! If you notice the web address is different. :)

2. Fix the comments function since it wont let anyone leave a comment. Check!

3. And the last thing I have been wanting to complete is figure out the HTML code to link my blog on my website. That I am still failing at. It looks easy but I can't seem to get rid of the errors and I only know enough of that "language" to get myself in trouble.

We have a full weekend ahead of us. A bonfire party Saturday and a bowling party Sunday. I better try to go back to sleep so I can get some work done for my upcoming SALE party.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails