Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Check one thing off my list....what was I supposed to be doing again?

Well like normal I haven't stuck with my schedule. I don't know why I bother to write them out. Today I restocked my business cards since they have dwindled and I added my blog to them. In addition I tweaked my new order again, there should be about 7 new colors and different gemstone pieces in the very near future. They will include: Garnet, Sodalite, Citrine, small Heishi shells, Black Onyx, Black Jade, Leopardskin Jasper, more Maukaite, Red Coral and Crystal Quartz.


We have finally set a more final date for the show, February 28th. I have so much to make to get ready. As well as make a few prizes and coupons. I need to sell a lot since Colin had me add my camera and ink cartridge for the printer to my business expenses. Yuck!
I posted a few of my new sets to etsy this afternoon. But here is one that I haven't put on there. It is chunky Green Adventurine with large sterling accents and a hook and eye clasp. A pair of dangle earrings is included, they are on posts since the stones are so heavy.
I may not be posting much the next few days as I should be cleaning my house for guests again, but since they wont be here until next Thursday I most likely will put it off.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails