Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Garden Ideas


I thought I would share one of my ideas for my yard. I have wanted a real garden for years! I have had container gardens almost everywhere we have lived but they have never been quite right with the different climates we have lived in. Word of advice don't bother trying to grow peppers in Phoenix, inside or outside.

Last summer I helped my uncle plant his but I would still like my own. So here is my inspiration. Mine will be a plank taller to prevent my plant eating puppy from enjoying. I also am going to use our old gravel that looks bad to provide drainage. Win win, less rock and a garden. Now I just need to build them and move the sprinkler out of the way.

Thanks to my husbands shed placement for creating the perfect place to build three of these.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails