Friday, February 4, 2011

Update as I have been a lazy blogger....

It has been FREEZING here, well just like most of the U.S. this week. I am really ready for spring!

Shoe Wall...I am thinking another one on the right? For Colin's shoes. :}
So I have been up to building a third shoe rack to organize the master closet. Ok I cheated and bought kits, they were cheaper than building them from scratch and much easier.
Blighty Pete the 3rd


I bought a few new plants, one for our master bedroom because we had no greenery and I love plants. This plants name is Blighty Pete the 3rd as my sisters have two just like this that were named Blighty Pete for some reason I can't remember almost 10 years ago.

And then I got three glass apothacary jars for my master bathroom. I have ZERO drawers and no storage so I wanted something pretty as most items are on the counter. The small jar has a bird for the knob/handle.

On top of that I made almond poppyseed muffins, snicker doodles, and chocolate chip cookies. I may or may not have burnt the last batch to a blackened crisp as I was unsuccessfully multitasking.

Today is a joyous day of paying bills. :( That is never fun but at least we can pay them. :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

good luck with your plants I can't grow a thing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails