Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Money Checkup

I am behind as it is Monday night....At least it has been a productive Monday.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on medical bills again. :( I know super boring. It just occurred to me that we could have bought a new fridge with all this money. I REALLY would rather have had a new fridge.
2. Today I feel grateful towards money. Grateful the we have enough to live pretty well.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was utilize my husbands handy skills and have him make me a shelf to put in my laundry room cabinet.

4. I will consider this week a success if I mop our main floor. The snow/ ice melt has made it a mess, I kind of want to wait until spring.....

5. For the Super Bowl, we went to a friends house and got to see a bunch of our friends that moved to Colorado from Washington state like us. We used to all live less than 5 minutes away from each other, we miss seeing our WA family.
Weekly Money Checkup comes from My Pretty Pennies. Go show her some love.

1 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

yikes, that's a lot of money. A new fridge would be super awesome!! That's exciting you got to see your old friends!! I love when that happens!

Related Posts with Thumbnails