Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Money Checkup

Happy Valentines Day!





1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on paint for my craft room. There finally isn't a 7 foot mirror hanging on the wall so I had to paint the giant empty spot.

2. Today I feel happy towards money.


3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was borrow my sister to cut my hair. I haven't had it trimmed since September because I have been growing it out. She cut off over 2 inches to even out my weird layers. Yeah to free GOOD haircuts!


4. I will consider this week a success if I continue selling lots of purity bracelets this week. The last two weeks have been CRAZY and I am making a supply order right now as I am out of chain. :)


5. This Valentine’s Day I am  pretty lucky. We usually stay at home and I make a nice dinner but this Valentines we are going to the mall, eating at the food court and my husband is taking me shopping! Yea! He told me that since I have only been getting things for the house he wants to treat "me". Personally getting things to make the house look nice are for me but I am super excited that he is taking me to get some cute clothes. I have a good one ladies!



I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy! We are supposed to have a nice warm week so I am excited!


Go check out My Pretty Pennies to join the Weekly Money Checkup.

1 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

Oh I am so excited for your shopping trip! Have fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails