Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Money Checkup

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a steam mop. I hate that I can't get my floor clean without streaks no matter what floor cleaners I use. Problem solved! :)

2. Today I feel off track towards money. My husband bought ski's, ski boots, and poles Friday....bye bye tax refund. He deserved them though and he is super excited. That was so not on our plan for extra money, he NEVER buys things like that.


3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watch a 90 lb puppy/dog that I took care of when we lived in Washington. He "Jack" came to visit this weekend while his owner and my husband went skiing. I miss that guy and my puppy missed him too. I only wish they were still the same size....Jack is HUGE! 


4. I will consider this week a success if I finish cutting out fabric for bib sets and get my gift finished for my sister in law/new baby whenever it arrives.


5. My favorite meal of the day is  ALWAYS Chinese or Vietnamese food. I would eat it for every meal if my husband was up for it, maybe I need to go manage a Chinese restaurant again so I can eat for free.



Enjoy your week! I am dreaming about gardening ideas. I went to the Home and Garden show this weekend. What a GREAT place to see every home product out there. I now have a plan for my garden as soon as we get our shed purchased and installed. Hopefully I will get my plan drawn up soon and can share.


Go check out My Pretty Pennies to join the Weekly Money Checkup.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails