Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekly Money Checkup

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on $485 on my very last medical bill. Cross your fingers that is the last one for a very long time! I also spent $380 on rugs for my main floor, I have been saving for those though and our tax return came.

2. Today I feel happy towards money. Every year when we get our tax refund we immediately put it in savings, this year just over a third went in savings and we are having a little fun even after paying medical expenses. :)


3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was sew 110 napkins for my sisters wedding. Well that doesn't really make me happy but it makes my mom happy that she saved money and I am glad I could help.

.
4. I will consider this week a success if I put 50 new items on my website and take all the old sale items off and put in my sale trays for shows.


5. My favorite thing about spring is the birds chirping, it reminds me that warmer weather is on it's way.





Now I am off to finish laundry and package up orders! This was a great weekend for sales! But before this Monday ends I have to reupholster my husbands 4-wheeler seat....he wont build my garden boxes until it's done. Have a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Angela Tolsma said...

that's allot of napkins!! I'm sure your mom was super happy for the help!!

Post pictures of your new rugs!! YEA for tax returns!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails